What are the delivery fees and timeframes?
We provide free shipping worldwide, and the amount you pay is the total consumption amount. Affected by the global epidemic, the arrival time of goods may be uncertain, but usually arrives within 12 business days.
Where is my item shipped from?
All items are shipped from our headquarters in China.
How can I track my order?
When we ship your order, you will receive an email with your unique tracking reference number. To track your order, please visit www.17track.net here. If you have not received an email from us with your consignment number, please send an email to: email@example.com after the estimated delivery date.
How do I return it?
Click here for information on how to return.
Where are my items?
If you’re not sure where your item is in the delivery process, we recommend you check a few things first.
1) Track your package online at www.17track.net using your shipping reference number.
2) Check your confirmation email to make sure your address is entered correctly.
3) Talk to your other family members to see if they have signed on to the program.
4) Take a close look at your usual delivery areas, such as the mailbox or near the door.
5) Check the delivery schedule with your local post.
If your item shows up on your local post\’s tracking tool and you are still unable to locate your item, please submit a lost item inquiry to your local post so they can investigate further for you.
If the local post is unsuccessful in locating your package for delivery or cannot be returned to the sender, we will not pay any compensation for loss or damage.
If your item does not appear in your local post’s tracking tool, please contact us so we can investigate further for you.
If you have not received your order please contact us by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.