Who we are
zzcross values your privacy and the protection of your Personal Data. This zzcross Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains how we collect, store, use, share, transfer, delete, and process information collected from or about you (“Personal Data”) by Yiwu Erming E-Commerce Firm., and any directly or indirectly controlled affiliate or subsidiary thereof (collectively, “zzcross,” “we,” “our,” or “us”).
zzcross’s privacy principles
Across all of our business activities we seek to base our privacy practices on accepted principles of privacy and data protection. These principles include:
Transparent: To be open about privacy practices, policies, developments, and the details of any processing that takes place and to specify the purposes for which Personal Data is collected and processed before such collection takes place.
Fair in Processing: To obtain Personal Data in good faith by legitimate, lawful, and fair means and to process Personal Data only in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected.
Engage in Privacy by Design: To ensure we create solutions and process data with privacy at the forefront and in accordance with these principles.
Accountable: To be accountable for complying with measures that give effect to these principles, including by ensuring accountability of third parties with whom we interact through appropriate contracts.
Responsive to Privacy Requests: To be responsive to individual’s privacy rights afforded by law.
Protective: To protect Personal Data using reasonable security safeguards, to ensure data accuracy, and to limit use to that which is necessary for the processing purpose.
The purpose and reach of this privacy notice
This Notice describes the types of Personal Data that zzcross may collect or process, how we may use and disclose that Personal Data, and how you may exercise any rights you may have regarding our processing of your Personal Data.
This Notice applies to Personal Data collected or processed by us online (through websites, applications, email, and otherwise) (“Online Services”); and in other situations where you interact with us, including but not limited to interacting with or visiting our sites and offices or our events (e.g., tradeshows and conferences) (such products, services, Online Services, and other systems collectively, the “Products and Services”); when we process your data as an employee of a company for which we provide Products or Services; or anywhere this Notice is posted or referenced. This Notice also applies to Personal Data that is collected or processed when you interact with us in person, by telephone, or by mail.
- zzcross may have other unique privacy notices that apply to certain specific situations. To the extent you were provided with a different privacy notice or policy and those policies or notices apply, those policies or notices will govern our interactions with you, not this one.
- If you provide us with Personal Data of anyone other than yourself (such as a patient or family member), please note that you are responsible for complying with all applicable privacy and data protection laws prior to providing that information to zzcross (including obtaining consent, if required).
- Please review this Notice carefully. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by providing us your Personal Data or otherwise interacting with us, you are agreeing to this Notice.
- The zzcross subsidiary or affiliate with whom you, your employer, your Healthcare Provider, or your patient is interacting or who owns and operates the Product or Service is, where applicable, the entity responsible for the collection and use of your Personal Data (known in some jurisdictions as the “data controller”). A list of the data controllers can be found here, and contact details can be found in the Contact Us section at the end of this Notice and in the list of data controllers.
Marketing, cookies, and tracking
Marketing Uses, Cookies, and Other Activities
To the extent permitted by applicable law, including in accordance with your consent where required by applicable law, we may engage in the following activities:
- We may use your contact details to contact you to determine whether you would like to initiate a business relationship with us or to send you marketing emails. If you do not wish to receive such marketing emails, you may opt out by declining to receive such emails when registering or in our subsequent communications by following opt-out instructions included in the email or at other information collection points on the Online Services.
- We may display advertisements to you regarding Products and Services that we believe are relevant to you based on your activities on the Online Services or on other web or digital properties. Such advertisements may be shown on our Online Services or the online services of others. We achieve this by using, and allowing third parties (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn) to use certain cookies, eTags, pixels, web beacons, and other tracking technologies to track your activities on our Online Services and other online services. For more information about these activities and how to manage or opt out of them, please see our Notice on Cookies.
- We may make customer offers to you based on your activities across different Online Services, including activities on other web or digital properties or your other interactions with zzcross that are not via the Online Services (e.g., regional offers based on the location of your office listed on order forms).
- We also perform statistical analyses of the users of our Online Services to improve the functionality, content, design, and navigation of the Online Services.
Processing Using Website Tracking
On certain of our websites, we use Google Analytics, to help us understand how users engage with this and other of our websites. Google Analytics may track your activity on our sites (i.e., the pages you have seen and the links you have clicked on) and helps us measure how you interact with the content that we provide. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve the sites. The reports we receive disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and exercise the opt-out provided by Google by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or as described in our Notice on Cookies.
Interactive Features of our Websites
To the extent we offer any public or group forums on our Products or Services, such as newsfeeds, blogs, message boards, or similar tools (“Interactive Features”), the posts or comments you make may be public and viewed by others. You should use care before posting information about yourself, including Personal Data. You acknowledge and understand that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in the content you submit to Interactive Features over the Products and Services. Except when required to do so by applicable law, we assume no obligation to remove Personal Data you post on our Products and Services, and your disclosure of any Personal Data through the Interactive Features is at your own risk.
Third-Party Service Providers
Third-party service providers acting on our behalf must execute agreements including confidentiality requirements and will only process Personal Data as necessary to perform their functions in a manner consistent with this Notice, other applicable privacy notices, and as explicitly permitted or required by applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Our third-party service providers may be located in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Combination of Data With Data Received from Third Parties
We may combine information we collect, whether Personal Data or not, with Personal Data that we may obtain from third parties.
Links to Other Websites
Our Products or Services may contain links to other websites, applications, products, or services that are not owned or operated by zzcross, such as social media websites and applications like Facebook and Twitter. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites, products, and services as we cannot control and are not responsible for privacy policies, notices, or practices of third-party websites, applications, products, and services.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Please note that in many circumstances, we cannot effectively do business with you without processing some Personal Data about you (e.g., your contact information). For example, when you contact customer service representatives, we may require you to provide information to authenticate your identity to assist you with your request. If you are unable to provide this information, we may be unable to process your request.
You may have a right under your area’s data protection law to the following rights with respect to some or all of your Personal Data:
- To request access to your Personal Data (including under GDPR Article 15);
- To request that we rectify or erase your Personal Data (including under GDPR Articles 16 and 17);
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your Personal Data (including under GDPR Articles 18, 21 and 22 and to object
- To the sale or sharing of your Personal Data under other relevant laws);
This includes the right to opt-out of solicitations;
- To provide your Personal Data directly to another organization, i.e., a right to data portability (including under GDPR Article 20);
When we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing (including under GDPR Article 21); and
- To lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your area.
We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable laws. We may, after receiving your request, require additional information from you to honor the request and verify your identity. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. You may also find additional contact information in the list of data controllers here.
When we receive your Personal Data from our customers and process your Personal Data on their behalf, we do so in the capacity of a data processor. We do not have control over our customers’ privacy and security practices and processes. If your Personal Data has been submitted to us by a zzcross customer and you wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact the relevant customer directly, or provide us with the name of the customer so that we can appropriately refer your request to them.
Transfer of personal data across national borders
Please be aware that Personal Data we collect and process may be transferred and maintained outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location, including the United States. zzcross has put in place lawful transfer mechanisms and adequate safeguards, in accordance with applicable legal requirements, to protect your Personal Data.
Consistent with applicable laws and requirements, zzcross has put in place physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration, theft, unauthorized access, and unauthorized disclosure consistent with legal obligations and industry practices. However, as is the case with all websites, applications, products, and services, we unfortunately are not able to guarantee security for data collected through our Products and Services. In addition, it is your responsibility to safeguard any passwords, ID numbers, or similar individual information associated with your use of the Products and Services.
How long your personal data will be retained
We generally retain Personal Data for as long as needed for the specific business purpose or purposes for which it was collected. In some cases, we may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time by law or for other necessary business purposes. Whenever possible, we aim to anonymize the information or remove unnecessary identifiers from records that we may need to keep for periods beyond the specified retention period.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to change this Notice from time to time. We will alert you when changes have been made by indicating the date this Notice was last updated as the date the Notice became effective or as otherwise may be required by law. It is recommended that you periodically revisit this Notice to learn of any changes.
If you have questions or comments about this Notice or about how your Personal Data is processed, please contact the zzcross Privacy Office by submitting a privacy inquiry here or call us at +86 13736118340 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable laws. We may, after receiving your request, require additional information from you to honor the request and verify your identity. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so. You may also find additional contact information in the list of data controllers here.